Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bama Football Coloring Page

Verdena 2011. Wait before you say Wow. Hello Trish


This blogging has taken a break as you can see ... But it is also the time, there is frost discography, meteorological and psychological.

I Verdena with their latest Wow (Universal), however, wake up the desire to say something, because in one way or another are a national case. I state that is (for me) impossible to give a brief evaluation on this beast hard, long, double, ambitious. No, because here, in exploring the blog and zine, I can already see around apologies wild . Thanks to fucking easy to do the rave reviews of a group that already have a good reputation starts to make things difficult - so even then someone will come to that crapped review it will already be gone in prescription, but the consensus of the readers / fans, however, put in the pocket of the reviewer.
That said, I would not foist yet another review, Google. I limit myself to some considerations: i Verdena know them and know roughly what inspires them ( Motorspycho , Nirvana, etc.). This time they really sweating on their work, the research and the results of this style are there. There are in terms of maturity of the sound - it sounds just right, shit! - The mix of arrangements, see those plans ... While vibrating mode can care less of their way to be present, mixing the old with some very old nineties influences contemporary sound, (QOTSA? Jennifer Gentle? .. In Air Castles For even remind me of the Grizzly Bear, oohhh). There are several good moments (Pick me, Improvement, Air Castles, New Light, Scarlett Roll Over), but perhaps never beautiful. I hope that belies a deeper listening to me on that.
Now I express my fear: namely that 'accidents of Italian is still not fit well on the rock, Alberto - or his - not a great lyricist and that if they opted for English would be spun around better (but, quite rightly, would not be the Verdena).
The last consideration is that Verdena are the good guys who believe in music and no one dreams of moving closer to people like the Negroamaro (who can also write and play, but they are hopelessly
tamarri, the Verdena rather not). However
very good and recommend their concert in Modugno (Bari) in New Demode.
I leave you with this video in the odor of Animal Collective, Noantri though.

rico

0 comments:

Post a Comment